Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sorry! Posts are Now Moderated

It's just the way of things on the internet, I guess, but It seems this little site will be a happier place if I moderate your comments from now on.


If I understand it correctly, you just need to leave your comment as usual, it will come to me as an email and I will then okay it being posted. 99% of the comments that are left here are great. Please keep them coming!


If you experience any problems with this new system, contact me at my email address.


Kris

1 comment:

Kris Hughes said...

Hi Brad - I'm afraid I don't know anything about Fantini, I've never seen or heard one personally. Do you mean a 34 key/72 bass accordion? (I never heard of a 30 key accordion - but anything's possible.)

There are quite a few interesting smaller piano boxes around these days - a lot of them don't have the same bright open sound that the little old Hohners have (some people would say that is a GOOD thing) and the best advice I can give you is to try before you buy, unless you just like collecting or buying and selling accordions.

Kris